Describing people in Arabic
Ever tried describing people in Arabic? After this free audio lesson you’ll know some Arabic adjectives to describe someone’s appearance and the kind of person they are as well. This is going to make Arabic conversations a whole lot more interesting – let’s hope you don’t decide ignorance is bliss!
How do you explain someone is good-looking? What is the Arabic word for lazy? Listen to the Rocket Arabic speakers and practice saying the words and phrases aloud. Describing people in Arabic can be fun – let’s get started!
Pronunciation help for describing people in Arabic
What about the eye and skin color?
What about other features, like height and weight?
What about other abilities and features?
What about personality?
That’s it for this lesson. With all these descriptions you can describe anyone!
Here are a few recommended Arabic lessons to try next!
- What about describing people in Arabic? Check this Arabic lesson out.
- Imagine you're traveling in Egypt and you need to ask for directions in Arabic.
- In case of an emergency in Arabic.
- Talking about your emotions in Arabic is a great way to connect with local people.
- This lesson is all about describing your face in Arabic.
Reinforce your learning from this lesson with the Rocket Reinforcement tools! Improve your knowledge and retention of Rocket Arabic and earn points for your badges along the way!